Composition of Research & Advisory Committee (RAC) for
||Director/ Deputy Director
- Dr. Shashikala Gurpur Fulbright Scholar Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
||One/ two Professors/ Associate Professors
- Dr. K. Parameswaran Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Dr. Bindu Ronald Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Dr Surya Rashmi Rawat Asso. Prof., Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Dr. Rupal Rautdesai, Asso. Prof., Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
||Two/ Three subject experts to be nominated by the Director of the constituent Department of the University
- Dr. Durgambini Patel, Professor, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Dr. S. C. Raina, Professor, Campus Law Centre, Delhi University.
- Prof. Dr. Gurjeet Singh Dean, Faculty of Law, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Dr. Atmaram Shelke Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
The Role and Responsibility of RAC of the Constituent/ Department of the University shall be as under:
- To suggest topic/ area for project/ dissertation/ case study.
- To review and approve field studies/ research projects/ research publications/ dissertations submitted by the degree students and faculty members.
- To offer guidance for research projects/ research publications to students and faculty members.
- To advise/ forward research projects/ dissertations that may require approval of Independent Ethics Committee of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- Any other activity which the RAC may feel appropriate.
Dr. Shashikala Gurpur
Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Dean, Faculty of Law, SIU.